Monday, July 2, 2012

Ill Logic

internet troll - I Savored Every Bite

          This picture reminded me of a girl I used to work with who went to Starbucks for me one day, but wasn't charged for our drinks because she was a Starbucks employee. She brought me my coffee and then tried insisting that, because she got my drink for free, I owed her money for her next Starbucks beverage.
          I suppose she was looking at it like this: "Because of me, you got a drink for free. So now because of you, I should get a drink for free. Then we'll be even."
          The idea of paying someone back for food you've taken is, in general, a less sideways idea of logic, but the extremism of this instance made me think of my old associate. Anyway, she would have done the exact same thing if someone had eaten one of her Lean Pockets.


          On Lean Pockets: see "Gross Stuff," coming soon.  





No comments:

Post a Comment